Welcome to SSLC Victoria!
Situated on Vancouver Island, Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is one of the most scenic of all Canadian destinations and a unique mesh of British, European and Asian influences.
From its world-famous Butchart Gardens to the mesmerizing Parliament buildings, Victoria is a city not to be missed.
So come and learn English with SSLC Victoria and discover what being an islander is all about!
- - #103 - 31 Bastion Square Victoria, BC V8W 1J1
- - located right in the downtown area of Victoria on Bastion Square
- - 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m)
- - 15-classrooms
- - walking distance from restaurants, shops and entertainment
- - vacation programs and customized groups welcome all year
- - two student lounges, computer lab with free internet, microwaves, refrigerators and vending machines available for student use
#103 – 31 Bastion Square
Victoria, BC V8W 1J1
Monday to Thursday:
8:30 am – 5:30 pm
8:30 am – 4:30 pm