Welcome to SSLC Surrey!
Voted Canada’s Cultural Capital in 2008, Surrey is host to the annual Fusion Festival and is well-known for being one of the most culturally diverse municipalities in Canada.
Surrey has a thriving digital arts community, arts centre and art gallery and is home to Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
If the suburbs is where you long to learn, come join us at SSLC Surrey and study at our most family-oriented campus!
- - 6,912 sq ft (642 sq m)
- - 10 classrooms
- - steps away from public transit with easy access to Vancouver
- - just across the street from Surrey Central Mall and one of Surrey's largest parks
- - free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and student lounges available for students
- - vacation programs and customized groups welcome all year
- - ideal for adults and families with children
- - year round ESL programs and Children's and Junior's ESL programs
10072 King George Boulevard
Surrey, BC V3T 2W4
Monday to Thursday:
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 4:30 pm