Welcome to the SSLC Preparation Program for the TOEFL iBT® Test.
Because the TOEFL iBT® is a test recognized and required by most colleges and universities around the world, SSLC offers students a program designed to give them the preparation they need to get a successful score on the test.
TOEFL iBT® test scores may help students achieve entrance to a university or college as well as future success with some institutions, agencies and businesses that require their prospective employees to take the test.
- Improve your overall TOEFL® score.
- Weekly computerized practice activities and two full practice tests every month.
- Immediate feedback and error correction.
- One-on-one after school advising.
- University placement advising for students interested in attending university in North America.
- Fashion and Traditions
- Climate and Weather (Meteorology)
- Controversial Social Issues
- The Environment
- Alternative Power Sources
Intensive drills in:
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 45-46
- TOEIC® 550
- IELTS 4.5
- Completed SSLC Level 3
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam.
No Interview required.
- Locations: Victoria, Vancouver & Toronto
- Duration: 4-weeks, 8-weeks or 12-weeks
- Hours: 26.5 hours per week
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Class Size: 15 Students
- Program Type: Certificate
- Start Dates: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department