Are you ready to have the experience of a lifetime?
Are you ready to explore Canada, better your English and have a world of fun?
Are you ready to make lasting friendships with students from all over the world?
If you are, then take the opportunity and join our Global Leaders Summer Camp 2017!
It is an experience like no other.
Taking place at the word-renown University of British Columbia, students who join us will take part in many amazing activities such as developing their English in a safe, comfortable learning environment, participate in various sporting or athletic clubs, take a four-day, three-night trip to the Rocky Mountains, set goals and develop leadership skills plus they will have an amazing amount of fun while doing so.
Truly, if you are looking for a genuinely life-changing experience, Global Leaders is the place to find it!
- Juniors (9 to 12)
- Teens (13 to 17)
- University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver
- 2 to 4 weeks
- Monday to Sunday
- Tuesday to Monday
Airport Pick-up and Drop Off:
- Residence (Private / Shared Room)
- Three meals per day provided
- 12-hours per week
- 9-hours per week
- Completion of English Studies
- TOEFL Score and Certificate
- Teen Program Only
- Completion of Global Leadership and Goal Setting
- Community Involvement Certificate
- July 3rd
- July 10th
- July 17th
- July 24th
- Junior Program
- 2-weeks: $3,095.00
- 3-weeks: $4,345.00
- 4-weeks: $5,595.00
- Extra Night: $220.00
- Teen Program
- 2-weeks: $2,945.00
- 3-weeks: $4,195.00
- 4-weeks: $5,545.00
- Extra Night: $210.00
- Live in residence and study at the world renowned University of British Columbia.
- 4-day and 3-night Rocky Mountain Trip.
- Gain leadership skills and earn a Global Leadership and Goal Setting Certificate.
- Have fun learning English during exciting clubs in the afternoons.
- Experience Canadian culture during fun activities and outings.
- Learn from professional instructors in a safe environment.
- Receive a memory book and memory video.
- Four Day Rocky Mountain Tour
- Vancouver City Tour
- Community Service
- Shopping Trips
- Canadian BBQ
- Dance Party
- Ice Skating
- Amazing Race
- Kayaking (Teen Program Only)
- Grouse Mountain
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Trampoline Park
- Laser Tag
- Beach Party
- Science World (Junior Program Only)
- Focuses on goal setting principles and leadership attributes while developing English language skills.
- Leadership attributes:
- Decision making
- Risk taking
- Designed to develop English abilities while developing skills that are specific to each club.
- Students will choose to join either the athletic or artistic clubs.
- Each week will have a different focus for each club.
- Athletic Clubs include:
- American Football
- Artistic Clubs include:
- Hip-Hop Dancing (Teens Only)
- Crafts (Juniors Only)