At SSLC, students have unlimited ESL English Study options.
1. Study as little or as much ESL English as you want.
|15 hours per week|
|Lunch Break||Afternoon Class:
|20 hours per week|
|Lunch Break||Afternoon Class
|25 hours per week|
|30 hours per week
* Vancouver & Toronto only
⇒ Flexibility and individual options will perfectly fit your busy life in Canada.
2. Choose and experience 2 proven English Language methodologies / streams.
SSLC-SF (Skill Focused)
SSLC-SC (Skill Combined)
⇒ Start off with either SF or SC: during the orientation on your first day, our academic team will guide and advise you what is best for you.
⇒ You can switch after 3 weeks, and continue in either of the streams or stay for the entire length of your initial registration.
* Even if you switch, there are no extra material fees.
- Add electives, free classes and workshops in the afternoon to customize your program.
- SSLC-SF English curriculum created by our in-house development team in over 20 years since 1996
- Academically oriented school with monthly student progress reports, a firm attendance policy and a strict English-only rule.
- All levels and ages accepted from 6-years and older at our SSLC Surrey Campus.
- Weekly ESL start dates all year round.
- Scholarship and reward opportunities.
- University Pathway Program and free University Placement assistance for our students.
- Family study options available at Surrey Campus: Both parents and children can study at our Surrey-Vancouver Metro Location.
- A variety of engaging activities offered throughout the month, allowing students to explore this beautiful country while practicing English and making new friends.
- Free monthly TOEIC testing for any student interested; SSLC is an official TOEIC testing center.
- A wide range of Specialized Programs (SP) to choose from, depending on the students’ levels.