Come study with SSLC and we can help you get into a College or University in Canada, the United States or the United Kingdom!
SSLC offers two academic programs: Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education (IEPE) and English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE), which will help prepare you with College and University level skills.
SSLC Benefits and Services
Assistance and Training:
SSLC is committed to ensuring you achieve all your academic goals. With the help of excellent teachers, knowledgeable academic advisors and helpful staff, your path to a college or university will be a smooth one.
No TOEFL® / IELTS Requirement:
Access to many SSLC partner colleges and universities WITHOUT an IELTS or TOEFL® score.
Free Application Assistance:
Step-by-step guidance and information for entering university or college, along with FREE application services to any school of your choice
Free Additional Pathway Support:
- Free online feedback on assignments.
- Organized college/university discussion groups.
Comprehensive preparation for post–secondary studies in Canada and the United States
CLOA and LOA Support:
SSLC will help you obtain a conditional and full letter of acceptance to the school of your choice.
SSLC academic services are available to our students, such as extra classes, workshops and seminars related to post-secondary skills.
College / University Advisors:
At every SSLC campus, you will have the support of academic and college/university advisors to help you with any post-secondary questions or problems.
- Specialized Guest speakers and fields trips
- Visits from college and university staff
How It Works:
- Contact your local SSLC Representative.
- Select one of our college or university pathway partners.
- Complete the college or university paper / online application.
- Prepare and submit all documentation to your local SSLC Representative.