Test of English for International Communication is recognized by employers around the world since 1979, TOEIC ® provides you with the credentials to get hired, placed and promoted in the world’s increasingly competitive workforce.
Taking SSLC’s TOEIC® test preparation program helps
prepare you to reach your employment goals.
TOEFL iBT® test scores may help students achieve entrance to a university or college as well as future success with some institutions, agencies and businesses that require their prospective employees to take the test.
- Full time intensive preparation for TOEIC® test leading to better scores.
- Students take the official TOEIC® test once a month.
- Students practice the equivalent of 2 – 4 tests each month.
- Every lesson focuses on the skills needed to improve TOEIC® scores.
- Lessons maximize the advantage of students living in Canada to improve English skills.
- Week 1: TOEIC® PARTS I & II and verb tense.
- Week 2: TOEIC® PARTS III and verbs / nouns.
- Week 3: TOEIC® PARTS IV and gerund / infinitives.
- Week 4: Review & practice and prepositions.
- Week 5: TOEIC® PARTS I & II and adjectives / adverbs.
- Week 6: TOEIC® PART III and pronouns.
- Week 7: TOEIC® Part IV and conjunctions
- Week 8: Review & practice and usage.
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 45-46
- TOEIC® 550
- IELTS 4.5
- Completed SSLC Level 3 or ESL-SC Level 6
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam.
No Interview required.
- Locations: Please contact our marketers / student advisors.
- Duration: 4 to 8 weeks
- Hours: 26.5 hours per week
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Average Class Size: 14 Students
- Program Type: Certificate
- Start Dates: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advisors