The IELTS test is one of the most recognized official English Language tests in the world for academic, business or immigration purposes.
The IELTS test preparation program at SSLC will prepare students for all aspects of the test with test-taking skills and techniques, including time management, scanning and summarizing information, and understanding the individual elements that make up the test.
- Full-time intensive preparation for IELTS to improve test results.
- Immediate feedback and error correction.
- University counselling for students interested in attending a North American University.
- Flexible option of taking a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 week program.
- IELTS test-taking skills taught by experienced instructors.
- Weekly one-on-one speaking test practice.
- The Academic Module helps students prepare for College / University.
- The General Training Module is designed for prospective immigrants.
- Week 1 and 2: Sports, Food, Healthy Living, Biology: The Human Body
- Week 3 and 4: Meteorology, Climate, Psychology: Human Thinking and Behaviour
- Week 5: Travelling and Celebrations
- Week 6: Biology: Animals
- Week 7: Geography, Geology, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Week 8: Cultures and Anthropology
- Week 9: Going Out: Movies, Music and Clubs
- Week 10: Biology: Plants
- Week 11: History and Ancient Ruins
- Week 12: Business and Money
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 40
- TOEIC® 470
- IELTS 3.5
- Completed SSLC ESL-SF Level 2 or ESL-SC Level 5
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam.
Interview may be required.
- Locations: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department
- Duration: 4-weeks, 5-weeks, 6-weeks, 7-weeks, 8-weeks, 9-weeks, 10-weeks, 11-weeks, 12-weeks
- Hours: 26.5 hours per week
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Class Size: 15 Students
- Program Type: Certificate
- Start Dates: Weekly Intake