CACCT emphasizes the specific use of English language in the airline industry, and is designed to prepare the students for future employment as a flight attendant.
Taught by a former airline crew member, the program equips the students with the necessary skills to successfully land an airline cabin crew position.
- The course is taught by former cabin crew members
- Every lesson focuses on the skills needed to successfully obtain your dream job
- The lessons are interactive, fun and informative
- Introduction to the Cabin Crew Profession
- Landing a Cabin Crew Job
- Preparing for a Cabin Crew Interview
- Airline Customer Service
- Introduction to the Aviation Industry
- Introduction to Aircraft Familiarization
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Airline Catering and Food Service
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 45-46
- TOEIC® 550
- IELTS 4.5
- Completed SSLC ESL-SF Level 3 or ESL-SC Level 6
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam.
An Interview may be required.
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: 4 or 8 weeks
- Hours: 10 hours per week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Class Size: 15 Students
- Program Type: 4 / 8 weeks (certificate)
- Start Dates: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department