The demand for a high level of English is increasing, and the FCE credential is ideal if you want to study, work abroad or develop a career which requires English language skills.
This program for FCE exam preparation focuses on real English used in everyday work, study and leisure situations.
Unlike other test preparation courses, our program provides a more practical development of language skills that will help candidates to function in the real world.
What’s more, there is a wide variety of general, high-interest topics which provide ample opportunity for follow-up discussion and speaking practice.
- Intensive preparation for the Cambridge FCE focusing on building exam vocabulary and exam-task techniques and incorporating weekly progress testing.
- General language classes to build grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Focus on real English used in everyday work, study and leisure situations.
- Daily exam task practice.
- All five exam skills tested every week.
- Society: Changing Gender Roles
- Hobbies, Habits and Cumpulsions
- Talent: Nature versus Nurture
- First Impressions: Physical Appearance
- Foreign Travel and Cultures
- The Human Brain: Maximizing Performance
- Holidays and Leisure
- Modern Media
- Our Natural Environment
- Inventions and Inventors
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Social Issues: Crime and Poverty
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 45-46
- TOEIC® 550
- IELTS 4.5
- Completed SSLC ESL-SF Level 3 or ESL-SC Level 6
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam.
No Interview required.
- Location: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department
- Duration: 4-weeks, 8-weeks or 12-weeks
- Hours: 26.5 hours per week
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Class Size: 15 Students
- Program Type: Certificate
- Start Dates: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department